[Histonet] what is happening to our field?

Senn, Amy R arsenn <@t> hsh.org
Thu Sep 16 12:46:44 CDT 2010

From: "Nails, Felton" <flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org>

Subject: [Histonet] RE: Cutting, Processing, etc

To: "Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"

      <Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>

<C1FE5960057C084CA389CE9777906290875EAE8E <@t> TCDMSG01.ad.TexasChildrensHosp
ital.org>

 what is happening to our field??????????????

-----I agree! I was told it's a waste of time to change your blade
and/or put your blocks in/on water before cutting. My mouth dropped to
the ground.

This is NOT what I was taught at school - and some of these procedures
are killing me! I just want other professionals to confirm what I've
already told them...thank you so much for all your private emails!

Amy

Attention:  This Message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this message or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original message. Thank you.