[Histonet] barcode systems

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 11:25:03 CDT 2010

Hazel-

Try calling Ventana.  They were just in my lab (large reference lab in Houston) and their evaluation system includes process and space evaluation and suggestions.  Barcoding speeds some areas and slows others down--nice to have them come in and show you were to save a lot of time so you get a fair trade for the extra effort for specimen integrity.

I don't have his direct phone but the guy who came in was effective and our people related to him really well - Hylton Surrett was his name.

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Houston TX