[Histonet] WS 50

Sara Baldwin/mhhcc.org sbaldwin <@t> mhhcc.org
Wed Sep 15 08:07:10 CDT 2010

HISTONETTERS
I was trying my best to get out to Seattle for the workshop Steve was doing on the lab design, our budget wouldn't allow it but any help I can get would be great we are going to start construction Jan 2011  We are getting 3 patient rooms and making them one big cytology/histology lab.  Is there a powerpoint or something out there to help me?

Thanks
Pathology Supervisor
Kathy Baldwin, SCT (ASCP)
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
sbaldwin <@t> mhhcc.org
Ph 812-482-0210, 482-0216,  Fax 812-482-0232,
Pager 812-481-0897
Confidential information, Authorized use only.