[Histonet] LIS, HIS question

Feher, Stephen sfeher <@t> CMC-NH.ORG
Fri Sep 10 18:24:59 CDT 2010

Sharon,

We are using SoftPath with the Bond Max system.  I will be presenting
WS#50 Designing a LEAN Pathology Lab from Scratch, on Monday, Sept 27 at
8 am.  We can meet after the workshop or perhaps it may come up during
the workshop.  I have quite a few lessons learned and would have, could
have, should have's from my experience in bringing Soft in without
having an LIS that it was replacing.

I would be happy to meet with you to discuss this.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sharon
Scalise
Sent: Friday, September 10, 2010 5:30 PM
To: HISTONET <@t> PATHOLOGY.SWMED.EDU
Subject: RE: [Histonet] LIS, HIS question

We will be going live with Soft next March and I am looking for anyone
currently using SoftPath to discuss some issues with.  We are also
interested in anyone using SoftPath that is doing immunohistochemistry.
If you will be at the NSH meeting in Seattle we would love to meet with
you and share information.

Sharon E. Scalise, HTL (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
William Beaumont Hospital