[Histonet] solvent recycling

Timothy Chilton tchilton <@t> kumc.edu
Fri Sep 10 13:13:13 CDT 2010

I am researching information on solvent recovery systems and could use some help specifically on B/R Instruments.  We currently use the CBG Biotech recycler for alcohol use only but have been given funds from our environment of safety department to purchase two solvent recyclers to be used for alcohol, xylene, and formalin.  If anyone is using the B/R 9700 ProCycler Advantage to regulate all three waste solvents in one system I would greatly appreciate any feedback.

Thanks in advance,

Timothy Chilton, HT (ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
University of Kansas Hospital