[Histonet] IMAGES NEEDED - Special Stains/Carbohydrates

Neely, Tanisha tanisha.neely <@t> covance.com
Thu Sep 9 14:08:44 CDT 2010

Hello Histonetters:

I am in need of some microscopic images of special stains that can be
used in a continuing education course I am developing. While there are
many images on the internet, I must have copyright permission to use
them. In particular, I need images of the following stains:

PAS

PAS with Diastase

Mucicarmine

Alcian Blue

Colloidal Iron

If you own any of these images and are willing to allow me to use them
in the course, please contact me at tanisha.neely <@t> covance.com
<mailto:tanisha.neely <@t> covance.com>

Thanks,

Tanisha N. Neely, HT (ASCP)
Global Histology Technical Liaison
 <http://www.covance.com/>

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission
may contain confidential or legally privileged
information that is intended only for the individual
or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail transmission in error,
please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange
for proper delivery, and then please delete the message
from your inbox. Thank you.