[Histonet] **Histo Technologist Contract in ATL**

Nathan Steuer nasteuer <@t> maxhealth.com
Wed Sep 8 16:38:56 CDT 2010

Hello,

I have a 6 month Histology Technologist contract (local) in the city of Atlanta.  Our client is looking for a registered technologist to come in and work from 7am-430pm, Monday through Friday.  They are looking for a well rounded tech able to help in processing, embedding, sectioning and staining.  They would like someone to be able to start as soon as possible.  Realistically we are likely looking at a date between Sept 20th and Oct 4th.

If you, or anyone you know, are interested in this opening give me a call or drop me an email at your convenience.

Thank you,

Nathan Steuer
Maxim Staffing Solutions
2751 Buford Highway, Suite 202
Atlanta, GA 30324
PH: 404-325-3113
FX:  888-973-2726

Confidentiality Statement: The information contained in this facsimile/email transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient listed above. If you are neither the intended recipient or an employee or agent of the intended recipient responsible for the delivery of this information, you are hereby notified that the disclosure, copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the return of the transmitted documents or to verify their destruction.