[Histonet] unsubscribe

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Wed Sep 8 12:38:49 CDT 2010

Personally and professionally, I think this response is uncalled for. I
know I myself get many emails a day and I am tuned to look for the "To
unsubscribe, please click here" link (or at least to look for the word
UNSUBSCRIBE somewhere in the email). Seeing as how such a link is not
overtly obvious on Histonet emails (the link is "diguised" as merely a list
information link), I think I would be confused, too, if I ever wanted to
unsubscribe from Histonet.

It is unfortunate but true that in this fast-paced age of information
inundation we need to have the obvious jumping out at us before we figure
out what it is.

Kind regards,
Merced

--On Wednesday, September 08, 2010 11:19 AM -0400 Emily Sours
<talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

> Wait, try it again! It might work the third time!!
>
> --
> Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too
> dark to read.
> --Groucho Marx
>

> On Wed, Sep 8, 2010 at 10:51 AM, Sabato, Ellen
> <ESabato <@t> stanfordmed.org>wrote:
>
>> Please unsubscribe.
>>

>> Ellen Sabato
>>
>> Histology Supervisor
>>
>> Stanford Hospital & Clinics
>>
>> Stanford, CA

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.