[Histonet] Hazardous waste

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Fri Sep 3 07:05:10 CDT 2010

We are using a solvent recycler and have no longer have any xylene waste to
haul away.  :o)

Michelle

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sara
Baldwin/mhhcc.org
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 10:30 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Hazardous waste

Histonetters
We are just now keeping a count of how many gallons we dispose of because
the company that hauls it off gave us a 55 gal drum and charges us for 55
gal drum everytime he picks it up so we are going for a count for one month
to see how much we dispose uf and maybe get a smaller drum so not to have to
pay as much.

Thanks
Pathology Supervisor
Kathy Baldwin, SCT (ASCP)
Memorial Hospital and Health Care Center
sbaldwin <@t> mhhcc.org
Ph 812-482-0210, 482-0216,  Fax 812-482-0232,
Pager 812-481-0897
Confidential information, Authorized use only.