[Histonet] RE: embedding center just did alot of research!

Langenberg, Stacey STACEY.LANGENBERG <@t> UCDENVER.EDU
Thu Sep 2 18:23:37 CDT 2010

I would agree with Nicks statement on this. I love Leica and they are probably even less expensive than say Sakura.
My two cents

Stacey
"People are not an interruption of our business. People are our business."

Stacey Langenberg HT (ASCP) QIHC
Laboratory Manager
Histology/IF
CU Dermatopathology Consultants
1999 N. Fitzsimons Pkwy Suite 120
Aurora, CO 80045
Lab-720-859-3559  Fax- 303-344-0789  Cell-970-405-7742
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Nails, Felton [flnails <@t> texaschildrens.org]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:38 AM
To: 'Madary, Joseph'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: embedding center just did alot of research!

Even over Tissue Tec

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Madary, Joseph
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2010 12:32 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] embedding center just did alot of research!

I did a lot of research on embedding centers and made the mistake of going with the least expensive new one.  If you want to know what I bought email me separately.  The prices are in the stratosphere but I have to say Leica still has the edge for this 30 plus year tech.

Nick Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC

Histology Mgr, Medimmune

301.398.6360(lab), 4745(vm),9745(fax)

"To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary, and expected to be used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.
If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation."

To the extent this electronic communication or any of its attachments contain information that is not in the public domain, such information is considered by MedImmune to be confidential and proprietary.  This communication is expected to be read and/or used only by the individual(s) for whom it is intended.  If you have received this electronic communication in error, please reply to the sender advising of the error in transmission and delete the original message and any accompanying documents from your system immediately, without copying, reviewing or otherwise using them for any purpose.  Thank you for your cooperation.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
 The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or
 privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
 authorized representative of the intended recipient, you
 are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or
 copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or
 the information contained herein is prohibited.  If you
 have received this e-mail in error, please immediately
 notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail
 from your computer system.  Thank you.