[Histonet] Recommendations for decal solution

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Oct 22 15:53:37 CDT 2010

For the specimens you mention use EDTA pH7
René J.

--- On Fri, 10/22/10, Lewis, Patrick <patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org> wrote:

From: Lewis, Patrick <patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org>
Subject: [Histonet] Recommendations for decal solution
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Friday, October 22, 2010, 4:06 PM

Hi guys,

Can anyone recommend a good decal solution.  I have some bone marrow and
trachea tissues for paraffin sectioning and I want to decal them.

Thanks

Patrick

Patrick Lewis

Research Associate II-Bench| Infections and Prematurity

Seattle Children's Research Institute

206-884-1115  OFFICE

000-000-0000  PAGER

000-000-0000  CELL

206-884-7311  FAX

patrick.lewis <@t> seattlechildrens.org

OFFICE  1900 9th Avenue Seattle, WA 98101

MAIL      M/S C9S-8, Seattle, WA 98101

WWW     seattlechildrens.org <http://seattlechildrens.org/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information protected by law.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.