[Histonet] Lab Manager and other Histology Jobs

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Fri Oct 22 15:15:14 CDT 2010

I am one of the founders of a healthcare recruiting firm.  I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you or anyone you know is interested in exploring other career opportunities?  We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Laboratory Manager opening at a Dermpath Lab.

My client is a Pre-IPO Pathology company who is quickly establishing itself as an industry leader. They are looking for someone to step into a Lab Manager position that they have open in their Dermpath Lab in Long Island, NY. This state of the art lab s looking for someone with prior management experience to run and manage a lab consisting of 10 FTE's. This Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day to day operations of the lab.   My clients offers one of the best compensation & benefits package around including relocation assistance when necessary.   For consideration you must have a Bachelor's Degree, be HT or HTL (ASCP) certified and licensed in the State of NY.  A minimum of 2 years of prior supervisory or management experience is preferred.  If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or email me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Current Histology Openings:

NY - Upstate - Histotechnologist

MI - Histology Manager

NY - New York City - Histotechnologist - 3rd shift

OK - Histology Supervisor

GA - Histology Supervisor

NV - Las Vegas - Histotechnologist - 3rd shift

TN - Histotechnologist

TX - Histology Supervisor

If you're interested in any of these opportunities or are currently looking for employment then please send me an updated resume and let me know when you're available to talk.  If this is not the right time for you to make a career change then please let me know if you can refer someone who is.  We offer a generous referral bonus for anyone you refer to us that we place into any position across the country.

To learn more about job openings in other parts of the country please contact me or visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com.

Sincerely,

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.