[Histonet] Re: Eosin to dye small Biopsies

Patrick Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 12:31:14 CDT 2010

We have our grossing staff cover all GI biopsies, breast biopsies and
endometrial curettings or any small colorless tissue with 0.1% basic
fuchsin.  It leaves it a nice pinkish tint after processing, the specimens
are visible in the paraffin, and we haven't had any pathologist complaints.

--
Patrick Laurie HT(ASCP)QIHC
CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories