[Histonet] Endothelial histochemistry

Thotakura, Anil Kumar a.thotakura <@t> imperial.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 10:57:46 CDT 2010

Hi Ali,

I tried FITC cd31 on mouse liver frozen section with tumors it worked really well.

Good luck,
Anil Kumar.

On 22/10/10 11:29, "Ali Nasr Esfahani" <alina211 <@t> student.liu.se> wrote:

Hi, I am just new in this group, so I hope this is the way I can get help.

I am doing histochemistry on human hypothalamus and I need to stain
endothelial cells. I tried UEA-I (lectin) and I got microvessels stained as
the whole and like a line. But I would like to have an image of the
endothelial cells of even larger vessels, the way that I can show cell by
cell in a circular shape of a vessel.

Could you help me and tell me what antibody or lectin helps me best.

Regards

Ali