[Histonet] Looking for a new opportunity in the DC area?

Kim Wilson kimd <@t> slonepartners.com
Thu Oct 21 15:34:37 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'm looking to fill a Histotech, Pathology Assistant, and HLA Lead
position in the D.C./Baltimore area.   My client has an excellent
benefits package and offers the ability to be a part of an innovative,
growing laboratory.  Please give me a call or send me an email if
you'd like more information.  Thanks!  Kim Wilson, Executive Recruiter
with Slone Partners - 877-436-8105 or email kimd <@t> slonepartners.com

SLONEPARTNERS
KIM WILSON - EXECUTIVE RECRUITER
FORT WORTH, TX

Corporate Headquarters
1521 Alton Road #638
Miami Beach, Florida 33139

TOLL FREE: 	877-436-8105
DIRECT:  817-595-2227
KIMD <@t> SLONEPARTNERS.COM
SLONEPARTNERS.COM

The information contained is privileged and confidential information
owned by Slone Partners and is only for the individual or entry named
above.  If you receive this in error please discard-do not transmit
further.