[Histonet] interfacing the IHC bond and Cassette labelers to Co-Path

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Oct 21 13:33:19 CDT 2010

Hi out there in Histo Land!

I would like your assistance in answering a question that was
proposed by a friend who is not a histonet member.  I don't have the
answer, but know that one of you would.  Below is the question:

Could you help me justify the importance of interfacing our IHC bond
and Cassette labelers to Co-Path? A simple paragraph,  or if you
have, a white paper, that would be great.  I am attempting to get the
interfaces approved through our IT Department and running up against
some roadblocks.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting
Tele: 408.335.9994