[Histonet] m.bovis

Kathleen Jones Kjones <@t> upei.ca
Wed Oct 20 07:34:38 CDT 2010

Hello Histonet!

I know this has come up in the past, but I have not been able to find a
solution in the archives...I am trying to get a mycoplasma bovis
protocol worked up and am having tremendous difficulties. My antibody
strain is M23 but it does not seem to be working very well for my IHC
applications. I have tried several antigen retrieval methods, antibody
dilutions and detection methods to no avail. I am thinking I need a new
source of antibody...Can anyone suggest a commercially available m.bovis
antibody that works for them? Any suggestions at all would be greatly
appreciated!

Thanks!!
Kathleen

Kathleen Jones