[Histonet] IHC FILD

Mark Turner scorpionrider <@t> cox.net
Fri Oct 15 13:46:59 CDT 2010

Since it wasn't a requirement for my position, I took the exam for my own personal satisfaction.  I highly recommend taking it if you have the chance and not worrying about whether you will receive extra money.  Successfully passing the exam is a personal milestone and may not be recognized by your current employer, however it just might make a future one consider investing a little stronger in you because you have invested in yourself.

Good luck!

Mark Turner