[Histonet] Histo-Processor

Langenberg, Stacey STACEY.LANGENBERG <@t> UCDENVER.EDU
Thu Oct 14 11:03:01 CDT 2010

Hi Jo-Ann

We are trying to sell a VIP 3000 right now. It is closed and has really cool magnets to operate it. It is in good shape and a real work horse.  It holds 300 blocks and is a benchtop model.
Please let me know if you are interested.
Thanks
Stacey Langenberg
CU Dermpath
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: "Jo-Ann Bader, Ms." <jo-ann.bader <@t> mcgill.ca>
Sender: "histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
	<histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 09:20:52
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu<histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] Histo-Processor

We are looking for a new, smaller histo-processor.  We would like a closed system,  I really don't want one of those small round things that has to be kept under a hood.  Anyone out there has a recommendation for a table top model.  It is for student use so there would, probably  never be more than 100 samples in the machine at one time.

Thanks in advance

Jo-Ann Bader
Histology Co-Ordinator
Goodman Cancer Centre
McGill University 1160 Pine Ave. W - Rm 312 (3355)
Montreal, QC, Canada
H3G 1Y6
Tel: 514-398-8270