[Histonet] mislabeling of slides and blocks

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Fri Oct 8 14:30:42 CDT 2010

Currrently I am working in a lab where I am the only tech., but in
previous labs when mislabeling happened, the tech would be written up
for it after one formal verbal warning.  If they were written up 3 times
in 6 months, then a suspension was possible (although never happens),
then if the problem continued could lead to being fired.  So, basically
you would have to mislabel something or another 6 times in one year to
be fired.
Again...just my opinion...

Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)

Histotechnician

XBiotech USA Inc.

8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100

Austin, Texas  78744

(512)386-5107