[Histonet] THANKS

Kathy M. Gorham KMB01 <@t> grh.org
Fri Oct 8 10:45:11 CDT 2010

Thank you to all who answered about  Helicobacter stains. I knew I could
count on the HistoNet to help.  Have a great week end.  Kathy Gorham

GRH National Recognition
Outstanding Rural Health Organization of 2009 awarded by NRHA
Gold Standard Critical Access Hospital 2009 awarded by LarsonAllen LLP
Leader in Innovative Excellence 2009 awarded by the OAHHS
Financial Excellence Award 2010 awarded by the national Rural Health Research & Policy Analysis Center
Healthcare Achievement Award for Quality in Patient Care Delivery and Satisfaction 2010 awarded by Amerinet

GRH Mission
We will ensure access to high-quality, cost-effective health services in a safe, customer-friendly environment for all those in need of our services.

GRH Confidentiality Notice
This e-mail and any attached documents are for the intended recipient/s only
and should be protected against viewing by unauthorized persons. The information
herein may have been disclosed from records whose confidentiality is protected
by Federal and State Law. Federal regulations prohibit further distribution or
copying of this information without permission.  If you received this e-mail
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately to arrange for return
or destruction of this information.