[Histonet] PAS staining

JanKeeping <@t> gmail.com JanKeeping <@t> gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 12:44:30 CDT 2010

Although I have allowed Schiff's and Periodic acid to room temperature,
temperature may indeed be a factor. The ventilation system within this lab
is extremely effficient and takes in a great deal of outside air. I am in
Newfoundland, and lower outside temperatures are more common than we would
like. :( Especially during the winter of course.)

I just turned on the ventilation and the temperature dropped 2 degrees C in
about five minutes. I will watch my room temperature more closely.

Janet