[Histonet] Seeking accession stickers - rainbow 1x10

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 11:16:11 CDT 2010

Hello everyone!  Help!!

We're about to run out of our usual accessioning label stickers.

These are single lines of 10 stickers on a pin-fed continuous form dot matrix sheet.  Each line of labels is one color rotating through 5 colors, so we have a numbering program that prints each line with one accession number, giving us 10 separate single-color stickers to put on our requisition, specimen bottle and cap.

The colors help us keep things from getting mixed up but our usual source is no longer available.

Does anyone know of a source or an alternate way to produce labels to achieve the same end?

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)