[Histonet] histomorphometry - clarified

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 05:59:01 CDT 2010

Dear all,

just to clarify issues here - i have a histomorphometry analysis system -a
very nice one, and  i sort of know how to use it - what i DON'T know is what
sort of measurements i should be doing. So thanks to all who suggested
systems, i'm sorry if my initial e-mail was not all that clear.

further commentary on WHAT to measure and what parametres are useful will be
welcomed

best regards

On Fri, Oct 1, 2010 at 12:12 PM, Katie McKinley <katie.mckinley <@t> i-path.co.uk