[Histonet] Microtomy SOP

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Wed Nov 24 10:38:19 CST 2010

Thanks to everyone (seven of you!) that sent me examples of your
microtomy SOP.  I'll pick and choose from all to build my own - and it
will save a lot of time, I'm positive.  I tend to make my SOPs rather
"generic" as far as specific steps, equipment names, etc., at the behest
of my QA manager.  We'd rather not be too specific in case momentary
deviation is required - that's a fine line, let me tell you!

Thanks to my Faithful Contributors and have a wonderful Thanksgiving
holiday.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services