[Histonet] Histology/IHC Professionals Needed in NY

Alyssa Peterson alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Nov 23 13:08:02 CST 2010

Allied Search Partners has been retained for the following searches. We have
openings in Histology/IHC and for a Histology Lab Aide. Please forward this
along to anyone who you know that would be interested in any of
the following positions. We do offer a referral bonus. Have a wonderful
Thanksgiving Holiday everyone in Histoland!

   1. Please email a copy of updated resume to
   Alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com for a full job description.
   2. Please send availability for a phone screen with one of our
   recruiters. Once we receive your resume we will contact you to schedule a
   phone screen.
   3. Please indicate which position(s) you are interested in.
   4. Please indicate your salary expectations.

We have the following positions available:

*HISTOLOGY/IHC:*

* *

   1. *Immunohistochemistry Supervisor*

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area

DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:

Day Shift, Monday-Friday (IHC Department)

2.    *Immuniohistochemistry Lead Tech (III)* -*2 positions avaiable*

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area

SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

10pm-6:30am Monday-Friday (IHC Department)

1pm-9:30pm Monday-Friday

* *

*3.**      Immuniohistochemistry Tech II - 2 positions available*

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area

SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

1. 7:30pm-4:30am Monday-Friday (IHC Department), Rotating Saturdays

2. 1pm-9:30pm Monday-Friday

*4.**      Histotech I*

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area

SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

3PM-11:30PM Tuesday-Saturday (Histology)

*5.**      Histology Laboratory Aide*

LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area

SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

Monday-Friday 12pm-8:30pm

*6.**     Histotechnician/Histotechnologist*

* *

LOCATION: Clifton, NJ area

SCHEDULE & DEPARTMENT:

Day Hours, Full Time (Histology)

--

* *

**If you wish to no longer receive emails from Allied Search Partners please
reply with “Remove.” *

Alyssa Peterson, Director of Candidate Recruitment
LinkedIN:http://www.linkedin.com/in/alyssapetersonasp

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.