[Histonet] Histology Lab Manager--Ohio State University Med Center

Whitaker, Bonnie Bonnie.Whitaker <@t> osumc.edu
Tue Nov 23 12:51:15 CST 2010

Hi Everyone,

We have an opening for the Clinical Histology Laboratory Manager here at The Ohio State University Medical Center (this is my position, as I have accepted another role within our department starting Dec. 1.)

We are located in Columbus, OH which is a wonderful city with a population of 1.75 million.  We are the 16th largest city in the US, without the traffic problems  of some of the larger cities.  There are 19 communities within 30 minutes of downtown Columbus.  It really is a lovely area, complete with four seasons.

The histology lab is a good lab, with a stable, hard-working staff!

Here is the official blurb:

The OSUMC clinical histology laboratory is a functional laboratory within the Anatomic Pathology branch serving the pathology subspecialty divisions.  The Manager will provide leadership for daily operations of the histology labs, manages human resources, financial and budget planning and preparation, new test development, quality improvement, safety programs, compliance program, successful inspection and accreditation processes, and ensuring current policies and procedures related to technical, operational, and administrative areas of the laboratory.

For a complete position description and application instructions please go to http://medicalcenter.osu.edu/careers/ <http://medicalcenter.osu.edu/careers/>   and search by posting number 354362. The Ohio State University is an equal opportunity, affirmative active employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.

Please don't hesitate to give me a call, or email me if you want more information.

Thanks!

Bonnie Whitaker
Clinical Histology Manager
The Ohio State University Medical Center
Anatomic Pathology Branch
Department of Pathology
N308B Doan Hall
410 W. 10th Ave.