[Histonet] prostate orientation

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 18:57:50 CST 2010

Tim,

Helen Fedor has had a tremendous amount of experience on this subject
since she is the SPORE lab manager for Johns Hopkins.  Johns Hopkins
is considered the go to facility for prostate technology.  I have
CC'd Helen on the email communication.

Best Wishes for the Holidays
Akemi

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL