[Histonet] Metal detectors

Hannen, Valerie Valerie.Hannen <@t> parrishmed.com
Thu Nov 18 10:51:03 CST 2010

Hi folks... I am sending this message on behalf of my section chief. She
is wondering if anyone has any information on where we can get/buy a
small (possibly pencil size) metal detector? Sometimes our Pathologists
are not diligent about getting all of the staples out of the tissue
samples that they give us...and yes...that messes up our sectioning
blades when we are cutting the days slides. Any help will be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks!

Valerie Hannen, Histotechnologist
Parrish Medical Center
Titusville, Florida

"This email is intended solely for the use of the individual to
whom it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure
under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the
intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this communication in error, please immediately