[Histonet] Pancretic cell

shive003 <@t> umn.edu shive003 <@t> umn.edu
Thu Nov 18 09:34:06 CST 2010

I use antibodies which work on each cell type (they do work on dog tissue):

xGlucagon (for alpha cells); Dako; cat. # A0565
xInsulin (for beta cells); Dako; cat. # A0564
xSomatostatin (for delta cells); Dako; cat. # A0566

Jan Shivers
Senior Scientist
IHC/Histology/EM Section Head
Univ. of Minnesota Veterinary Diagnostic Lab
St. Paul, MN