[Histonet] Histology position in Massachusetts

jstaruk jstaruk <@t> masshistology.com
Wed Nov 17 14:53:53 CST 2010

HISTOLOGIST - Mass Histology Service, Inc. is a busy, well established,
rapidly growing, highly reputable private, GLP-compliant histopathology lab
located in central MA.  We are looking for an experienced histologist with a
strong background in routine and special stains, frozen sections,
immunohistochemistry and general histology procedures.  Must be HT certified
or eligible.  Salary is based on experience and quality of work.  We offer
great benefits and a pleasant work environment.  This is NOT a production
line "slide factory".  Please visit our homepages for a tour of our new
facilities.  E-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to
info <@t> masshistology.com.

Thanks

Jim