[Histonet] Frozen brain slices

ANJUM PARKAR axp969 <@t> psu.edu
Mon Nov 15 09:24:23 CST 2010

Thanks Tina. I will keep in mind the thickness for staining purposes that is
once the slicing protocol gets optimized. So we use 200-300 ml of both PBS and
PFA for our perfusion. So the post fix and sucrose treatment you are
suggesting, are you suggesting for the new harvests alone which I will be doing
or the existing frozen perfused ones?
Anjum

Anhum,