[Histonet] Histology Supervisor Job in Oklahoma

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Nov 12 04:45:00 CST 2010

Hi Alisha
Thanks for the information. Starting in January, if you want to forward your postings to my work email at jweave01 <@t> cscc.edu I can also post them on our histology program web page and learning platform for histology students. This information can also make it to experienced histotechs working in our clinical affiliate laboratories. At some point, I plan to make a database with profiles of our graduates with their special experiences or abilities. This would be hopefully a two-way exchange, and voluntary of course, since some personal information would need to be shared for contacting individuals. I plan to include contact information for agencies as well, so that clients and candidates can get connected, without having to wait on me to pass along the message.  I have a programmer working on the logistics right now.Let me know if you think this might be helpful to you.
Thanks
Joelle

From: alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 11:59:26 -0500
Subject: [Histonet] Histology Supervisor Job in Oklahoma

Hi Histonet Members,

I am currently working on a Histology Supervisor position in OK. The ideal candidates must have strong supervisory/management experience, be HT ot HTL(ASCP certified, and have strong experience in all areas of the histology lab. My client is willing to assist with relocation expenses if necessary and offers top notch salary and benefits.

If interested in learning more, please email me your resume to alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com. I will then be in touch with you to discuss this opportunity. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Alisha (Taylor) Dynan, Founder

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.