[Histonet] Part-time Lab opportunity in Scottsdale, AZ

Carlos Rodriguez, MD cfrmd1 <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 16:47:21 CST 2010

Hi all.

We have a part-time job opportunity for someone interested primarily in
accessioning and grossing skin specimens at our in-house dermatopathology
lab (North Scottsdale Dermatology). A small amount of general lab management
will also be required (ie, maintaining CLIA logs, ordering supplies etc).
The hours needed will likely be Monday, Wednesday and Thursday mornings (~5
or 6am-9am). The start date will be around late December. The hours and
start date are flexible, and the workload is very reasonable.

Qualifications are either HT certification, or at a minimum an Associate's
Degree in a health-related field with college-level credit in Chemistry,
Biology, and Math, in addition to work experience in grossing and
accessioning skin specimens.

If interested, please respond to me by email and include a CV and/or
description of your qualifications.

Thanks!

Carlos Rodriguez, MD