[Histonet] RE: looking for references to stain protocols

Roberta Horner rjr6 <@t> psu.edu
Tue Nov 9 12:44:52 CST 2010

This is the reference that I have for this stain.
Andersen A.A. & VanRompay D (2005). Chlamydiosis. In: A Laboratory Manual for the Isolation and Identification of Avian Pathogens, Fifth Edition. Submitted USA.

Roberta Horner HT/HTL
Animal Diagnostic La
Penn State University

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Burton, Lynn
Sent: Tuesday, November 09, 2010 12:18 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] looking for references to stain protocols

I am in need of references for stain protocols. The stain I am searching for in particular  is the modified Gimenez, also known as Pierce-Vanderkamp for chlamydia and rickettsia. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it.

Lynn Burton
Lab Assoc. I
Animal Disease Lab
Galesburg, Il 61401