[Histonet] Re: 8. Distance Learning (Phyllis Thaxton)

vkline2344 vkline2344 <@t> comcast.net
Mon Nov 8 12:09:21 CST 2010

Hi Everyone,
 I'm new to histonet and haven't participated in any discussions yet, but I noticed the question regarding distance/online programs for histotechnicians and I'm currently enrolled in an accredited Histology Technician program through Columbus State Community College. I'd be more than happy to share any feedback as a student if you're interested. Feel free to email me privately at: vkline2344 <@t> comcast.net
-Victoria Kline