[Histonet] dishwasher

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:18:22 CDT 2010

    I have been places where they use regular grocery store dishwasher
detergent to clean their lab glassware, and it works OK.  IMHO, however, you
can't beat Alconox.  They make a formula for machine washing as well as one
for manual washing.  They are specifically designed to rinse cleanly,
without leaving residue.  However, for silver stains, I would still
recommend another cleaning step, such as acid cleaning followed by three
rinses of diH20.

                                                       Sincerely,

                                                           Jay A. Lundgren
M.S., HTL (ASCP)