[Histonet] Paraffin liver sections

Adam . anonwums1 <@t> gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 22:34:21 CDT 2010

Thanks to all the prompt responses. He fixed the entire liver in excess
formalin (I think around 15 mL) with rocking for 3 days. I'm not sure about
the processing schedule; I'll have to contact the histology core to ask.

I forwarded all of the advice along, and he tried soaking the blocks in ice
water for several minutes. It fixed most of the problem, at least for now.
You people are far too helpful.

Thanks,
Adam