[Histonet] unstained paraffin tissue slides storage

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Wed Nov 3 15:26:25 CDT 2010

Plain slide boxes is ok.  I think you can store them for up to a year in
a fridg. (4 degrees), but I usually pu them in a freezer (-20).

Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)
Histotechnician

XBiotech USA Inc.

8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100

Austin, Texas  78744

(512)386-2907