[Histonet] Re: Frozen Section TAT

histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com histotech <@t> imagesbyhopper.com
Tue Nov 2 17:52:13 CDT 2010

We have a calendar book in the frozen section room. The pathologist places the patient label on the book on the appropriate date, writes both the start & stop times.  I don't count the multiple block ones, but I don't tell them that!  ;o)  If they stay in the habit, all the better for me!  Oh yeah, we have a large clock on the wall, easy to find, see and read!

Michelle