[Histonet] Frozen Section TAT

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Mon Nov 1 14:23:10 CDT 2010

Allison,

We have 2 fields in the database for when the frozen specimen was
received and when the surgeon was notified. We can then run a report to
show us the cases with frozens and the TAT.

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.