[Histonet] Autotechnicon?

aallison <@t> wpalabs.com aallison <@t> wpalabs.com
Wed May 26 10:56:02 CDT 2010

   My  God  Tom, I haven't used an Autotechnicon or Ultra-Autotechnico   since  1979!   Was it an Mono or a Duo, or the old black spider?    sure  you  know what I mean Tom, 1 or 2 levels.  I guess    than  working  in China, reusing their stained slides by sca   the tissue.
   Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL

   Manager, Anatomical Pathology

   Western Pathology Associates

   Tele: 602.633.3800 X 306