[Histonet] IHC Position Dallas

Pat Patterson Pat.Patterson <@t> propath.com
Tue May 25 15:32:04 CDT 2010

We're a High Quality, High Volume IHC lab - join the team!!

ProPath Dallas currently has an evening position opening for an experienced
IHC Technician.

Mon - Fri 7pm-3:30am

In this position you will be responsible for the evening operation of the
Immunohistochemistry laboratory, including slide preparation (paraffin and
frozen sections), manual IHC staining, antibody titer preparations, equipment
maintenance, supply and reagent inventory, and QC/QA record maintenance.
Leadership abilities preferred.  HT(ASCP) or QIHC (ASCP) desired.

Benefits include medical, dental, matched 401K plan, Short and Long Term
Disability insurance and more!

Check out our website for more information about ProPath

www.propath.com <http://www.propath.com/>

For consideration send resume to:

ProPath, Human Resources

1355 River Bend Drive

Dallas, TX  75247

Fax: 214-237-1825

Job-Line: 214-237-01775

Email address:  jobs <@t> propath.com

Call me with any questions you might have.

Pat Patterson, HTL(ASCP)

Supervisor, Immunohistochemistry

ProPath - The Leader in Pathology Services

1355 River Bend Drive

Dallas, TX 75247

214-237-1700 x 2027

214-237-1730 fax