[Histonet] histology position available in seattle

Pat Laurie foreightl <@t> gmail.com
Mon May 24 16:52:14 CDT 2010

HISTOLOGY TECHNICIAN

*Looking for a Lab Environment that…*

·         Has been named a Best Place to Work two years running

   - Places quality first
   - Supports your ongoing learning and training
   - Supplies you with state-of-the art technology & equipment
   - Provides you with an open, airy and light-filled work space

Then explore opportunities with CellNetix Pathology & Laboratories, the
largest independent pathology organization in the Pacific Northwest,
experiencing continued growth.

We offer you the opportunity to make an impact and be rewarded for it.

   - Annual Bonus
   - Employee ownership
   - Exceptional 401K Plan with profit sharing bonus

*Summary*

The position is responsible for processing, embedding, cutting and staining
of tissue slides, accurate quality control, special projects, equipment
maintenance and all other duties assigned by the Supervisor. Strong cutting
skills are needed. This is your chance to put your skills to work in our new
state-of-the-art lab with a company dedicated to being a best place to work.

Shift is 12:30am-9am with a $10 per hour from 12:30-7am shift differential.
Shift starts Monday morning through Friday morning.

* *

*Education and Experience*

HT, HTL(ASCP) or HT/HTL eligible required.  College degree strongly
preferred.  A minimum of 5 years experience in Histology needed with strong
cutting skills and high attention to detail.

Please visit our website, www.cellnetix.com to see the full job description.
If interested, send your resume to careers <@t> cellnetix.com placing the
position title in the subject line.

--