[Histonet] Moving across the country...

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Mon May 24 07:23:14 CDT 2010

Jennifer,

If you are looking in NY - you will need to get a license through the State
Department of Education.  Some NJ jobs will also ask for NY license as
well.  Not knowing what your educational background is, it is something I
would get at as soon as possible to see what you may need.

The general website is www.op.nysed.gov

Good luck on your exam.

Vikki