[Histonet] HOT JOB! Histology Supervisor needed in Dallas, TX

Betsy Hoffman Betsy.Hoffman <@t> comphealth.com
Fri May 21 10:16:15 CDT 2010

Hi..

Thought you'd be interested in seeing this HOT Histotech job opportunity currently available through CompHealth.  If you want to find out more...contact me!!

Histology Supervisor needed in Dallas, TX
This leading anatomic pathology practice located in Dallas, Texas is seeking an experienced Histology Supervisor to cover their overnight shift.   If you have a BS degree in Biological/Physical sciences or equivalent combination of education and experience; HT (ASCP) or HTL (ASCP) certification;  and 3-6 years Histology experience, with 1-2 years in a leadership role we want to talk to you!
Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Histology laboratory and supervision of
the technical and support staff. In conjunction with the Department Manager, ensures that
all departmental policies and procedures meet the standards of current state and federal
regulations.
Night Shift: 10p - 7a
**NO TRAVELERS PLEASE!**

**Who do you know??
If this doesn't appeal to you...maybe you know someone else who's looking....refer them to me and we'll pay you a referral fee.

Betsy Hoffman
Search Consultant, Lab Sciences
CompHealth Permanent Placement
6451 North Federal Highway, Suite 702
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33308
Direct: 1-954-837-2622| Office:  1-866-782-9029, X2622| Fax: 1-800-420-2329
betsy.hoffman <@t> comphealth.com<mailto:betsy.hoffman <@t> comphealth.com>

Search Jobs Online | Visit us at  www.comphealth.com<http://www.comphealth.com/>

Learn more about our award-winning company and the people behind it!

ASK ABOUT OUR $250 BONUS FOR REFERRALS!!!

Customer service is the key to success.
Are you satisfied with your experience?  Send your comments to my manager at  carlos.hagler <@t> comphealth.com

This is a commercial email from CompHealth.  If you do not want to receive future emails from CompHealth, please reply to the sender of this email and ask to be removed.