[Histonet] Re: Grossing Technician Qualifications

Bill B. bill501 <@t> mindspring.com
Thu May 20 07:35:37 CDT 2010

At 9:00 PM -0400 5/19/10, Robert Richmond wrote:
>I probably shouldn't be admitting it, but I don't think I had enough
>college science courses to be allowed to gross today. Maybe if they
>don't find out that two of my biology courses were in paleontology. I
>can gross a trilobite like you wouldn't believe!

Hah!! If it is defined as college, I took minimal premed courses and majored in classics and literature. I guess I cannot gross either. My attitude is screw the pundits. I will supervise in my own way. It is what 'professional' means.

BB