[Histonet] bone processing

Andrew Burgeson napoli <@t> siscom.net
Wed May 19 17:20:47 CDT 2010

I have seen a lot of traffic on the site regarding bone
processing...If anyone is interested, I have personally
witnessed the following system being used very successfully
for the embedding and sectioning of bone, including bone
that has been surgically implanted with metal devices.

I just thought I would give this company's product(s) a
"plug" because I know that the "EXAKT System" works
extremely well for certain applications.

Anyone interested click the link below: (worth a look)

http://www.exaktusa.com/applications/

AB