[Histonet] IHC Validation on new instrument

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed May 19 12:21:32 CDT 2010

We perform our entire validation process as a new piece of equipment.
Our validation protocols are quite extensive, up to about 85 pages long
on each piece of major equipment, at least that's what it was for our
new prisma stainer and glass coverslipper.  We perform an
installation/operational qualification protocol or an IOQ.  If we move
the instrument we also do the same thing, we already have the protocol
written which takes most of the time we just execute it again.  We are a
GLP lab so we work off a Validation Master Plan that basically tells us
how we are going to validate each piece of equipment in the lab.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592