[Histonet] Re: Grossing Technician Qualifications

Cheri Miller cmiller <@t> physlab.com
Wed May 19 08:34:15 CDT 2010

That is my understanding as well.

Cheryl A. Miller HT(ASAP)cm
Histology/Cytology Prep Supervisor
Physicians Laboratory Services
Omaha, NE. 402 731 4145 ext. 554
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Alyssa Peterson
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 8:03 AM
To: Pamela Marcum
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Robert Richmond
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Re: Grossing Technician Qualifications

>From my understanding, what I have learned throughout my recruiting career
is that in order to gross you have to have 60 credit hours of COLLEGE
SCIENCE classes, not necessarily a degree, but definitely the 60 credit
hours at least. This requirement is a nationwide requirement from what I
know, and does not vary from state to state.

PRIVILEGED / CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION may be contained in this message.  If you are not the addressee intended / indicated or agent responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that you are in possession of confidential and privileged information.  Any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.